Anaya are COVID-19 compliant and have completed risk assessments, the salon has been deep cleaned and moved around to allow for social distancing. We will be wearing a visor for all treatments. We also have gloves, face coverings and aprons. All clients must wear a face covering when visiting us. If you do not have a face-covering we have them available to purchase.
We may be offering a smaller treatment list based on government guidelines, this will change in line with government advice and when we feel we can safely implement the changes.
We have invested in PPE, disposables and will clean down every surface in between client visits. Your safety is our priority and while it may seem more clinical, we are keeping a focus on your relaxation and having you enjoy your visit with us.
These are our new and existing protocols, they are not meant to be exhaustive nor harsh but we have guidelines set by the Government that we must follow for all our safety:
- Recommend all guests shower pre and post body treatments
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Not early, not late
- We may from time to time have a locked door policy
- You must wear a face covering
- Use sanitiser on entering
- We will take your temperature, guide you to a wash basin to wash your hands, then to a workstation
- We will take our own temperature too
- No coat, extra layers of clothing, shopping bags etc unless absolutely essential. Plastic boxes will be provided for you to put essentials in yourself
- No food or drink may be brought to the salon except one bottle of water
- No hugging, kissing, hand shaking, touching, we’ve missed you but can express this in our body language (right hand to heart), mannerisms and verbally
- Conversation to be kept to a minimum with no loud exclamations, no delaying your therapist
- Welcome rituals are updated to include hand sanitiser
- Treatments have appropriate time between them to allow for treatment room cleaning and sanitation
- We will clean and sanitise all massage beds, tables, working areas, skincare bottles and products used after each treatment
- We have removed the following from treatment rooms: bed skirts, heavy throws, cushions. Where possible we are using disposable sheets. If we use towels, blankets they will be washed after each client
- We have installed large acrylic screens on the nail and reception desks
- We will wear visors and where appropriate disposable aprons, gloves and face coverings.
- We will be spraying ourselves with a skin safe disinfectant after each treatment
- Therapists wash their hands before and after the treatment
- Magazines have been removed
- Refreshments will be limited to water in a biodegradable cup
- Client may only use the first floor bathroom
Please note: we use clinical strength cleaning and sanitising solutions that are germicide, pseudomonacide, fungicide, and a viricide.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Anaya